Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Tantric Affirmation



Life is inherently Erotic (in the greater sense of the word). In fact, the Greek word eros means “life” (Eros and Thanatos, "Life" and "Death" were the twin sons of Aphrodite and Ares---the Goddess of Love and the God of War). 

The Cosmos is Always Full with the Energy of Life. Enjoy this ongoing conversation (exchange) of Energy. Enjoy the mutually-dependent arising and communion of all forms. Enjoy the sacred exchange that is ongoing forever between matter-energy and spirit. Know yourself to be this Continuum. Know yourself to be irreducibly Bright and Eternal Love.
            I am forever embracing my Beloved. There is nothing else that I desire. My one and only and total desire is to embrace eternally my Beloved. Why would I bother with anything less than that? That’s the bliss I live for and worship—my singular heart’s desire. In truth, I presently embrace the very one I love-desire from my heart. I embrace forever (without beginning or end) my consort, my goddess, my beloved, Shakti.
Through this meditation I realize that I am Shiva-Shakti.

No comments:

Post a Comment